Sail into a new world of member benefits & savings
"An ASA membership pays for itself every time we sail, travel or just stay home planning our next fantastic voyage."
Your annual member benefits include:
- A one-year subscription to SAILING magazine*
- Book a Charter at Find My Charter.com and receive a $100 shopping spree at the ASA on-line store
- A personalized ASA membership card with a complete listing of all ASA certifications achieved
- Access to ASA’s on-line certification database, where you can review your certification levels and provide us with your current contact information
- Quarterly subscription to American Sailing, the Journal of the ASA
- Quarterly ASA E-Newsletter, Sailing with Style. It's packed with sailing tips, lifestyle articles, events info and more
- Opportunities to connect and interact with ASA's wonderful community of members via social media. Your ASA social media hub for Facebook, Twitter and the ASA blog
- Exclusive access to exciting ASA Members' Only Events in the U.S. and exotic international locations
- West Marine discount coupon
- Discounted Marine Insurance
- Three free months with paid Sea Tow membership***
- Special ASA member deals on additional sailing publications
including Cruising world, Sailing World, and Sail
- ASA Members pricing and specials at the ASA Online Store!
- ASA Member Discount Travel Service
- Member discounts on ASA instruction at select facilities
- Generous discounts on world class ASA instructional materials
- ASA lobbies for you! ASA stands up for your rights & interests in your state capital &
ASA benefits subject to change.
* Sailing Magazine offer
valid in the U.S. only. Not valid for current Sailing Magazine
Two-year and lifetime memberships receive two-year subscription, one subscription per membership.
*** Valid for new Sea Tow members only.
"We saved for our vacation, but never dreamed we could save during our vacation. Our ASA membership paid for itself the first time we used it.
We couldn't believe how much we saved."
"We chose the sailing lifestyle
because it offers something for everyone.
Our days and nights on the
water give us a chance to spend quality time together away from our
demanding daily lives. ASA membership plays a
part in each and every
sailing experience. We learn about fascinating new destinations and
techniques from the books and magazines. Our sailing
lesson and charter
dollars go much further when we take advantage of
our ASA discounts.
Services such as towing and ASA discount travel give
us the confidence
and security we need to truly relax and enjoy sailing."
"The kids are growing up in a world
where seagulls and dolphins interest them as much as TV and video
games. These years are so precious. We wouldn't trade them for anything
in the world!"
"We met in an ASA sailing class and
decided we should help each other practice our new skills. Two years later
were married and we still sail
every chance we get."
"I joined the singles sailing group
at my local ASA sailing club. After Basic Keelboat Sailing, Basic
Coastal Cruising and Bareboat Chartering classes, I ended up chartering
in the British Virgin Islands. It was a tropical paradise."